Hand-molded tile: Flexible clinker “IN-CLINKER”
Available in a choice of single tile and a module on a fiberglass mesh
The module size is 460Х1175 mm
Module area – 0,5 m²
Seam – 12 mm
Number of tiles (bricks) in the module – 24 pcs.
Number of tiles (bricks) in m² – 48 pcs.
The size of the tile (brick) – 250X65 mm
The thickness of the tile (brick) is 3, 4 and 5 mm
Weight / m²: 3 mm – 4-4,5 kg; 4 mm – 4,5 -5 kg; 5 mm – 5-5.5 kg
“IN-CLINKER” is certified according to ukrainian standarts DSTU B В.2.6-36: 2008 (the system of fastened thermal insulation)
Clinker tiles of our production are successfully applied to any thermal insulation materials and are recommended for finishing with mineral wool insulation. The “breathable seam” technology helps to increase the vapor permeability. Unlike heavy facing tiles, Flexible clinker does not bounce off and is guaranteed to be kept on an adhesive basis.
Eco-friendly composition: quartz sands, modified cement, polymer compositions, iron oxide pigments
frost resistance – more than 75 cycles
coefficient of water enrichment by weight -0.5%
water vapor permeability – 0.05 mg / (m • h • Pa)
UV stability – 8 points
flammability class – A1
the mesh of the facade: Valmiera (density 160)
The service life is more than 25 years.
|The thickness of the tiles
3mm, 4mm, 5mm
Finishing of the facade:
Modern technologies for the production of clinker tiles IN-CLINKER allow you to recreate the classic facade of the house with a clinker or brick finish with minimal time and financial costs.
Our material looks effectively on the walls, it accentuates the corners, the basement, the window and door openings. Flexible IN-CLINKER easily rounds the columns, simplifies the decoration of the fence, decorates the parapet.
It is mounted on any substrate and is recommended for use as a finishing lining in a bonded thermal insulation system made of expanded polystyrene, expanded polystyrene, and mineral wool, without the use of a reinforcing and leveling layer.
For high-speed finishing of the facade, a module of 0.5 m² on a fiberglass mesh is installed using glue-grout. A facing of the corner parts and small elements is carried out by laying a single tile.
There are several basic techniques for decorating an interior for a clinker:
– accent wall
– apron for the kitchen
– fireplace finish
– columns, arches,
– corners, slopes
– zoning space
Due to low water absorption, Flexible clinker is successfully used for finishing rooms with high humidity: bathrooms and swimming pools.
Interior styles: grunge, Loft, modern, Hi-Tech, minimalism, provence, country, baroque, classicism, gothic, etc.
With the decorative tile IN-CLINKER, your interior will be finished and will become memorable.
Glue-grout universal “Honest glue” DSTU B.В.2.7-126: 2011 – is applied for installation of flexible clinker, brick and tile, with external and internal use.
The name “Honest Glue” speaks first of all of the high quality of the product. Our glue corresponds to the declared parameters in the DSTU and ensures the reliability of the system of the finishing layer of the bonded insulation.
Adhesive is available in color versions (white, beige, gray, graphite) and is simultaneously a grout for seams. This approach helps save time when installing clinker tiles, and also significantly reduces the expense of funds for expensive grouting.
Composition: cement, sand, reinforcing fibers, modifying additives.
Packing – bag 25kg
Recommended flow rate: 25kg per 5m² with a layer thickness of 5mm
– unlike traditional clinker tiles with a weight of 18-24 kg / m², the flexible clinker has a weight of 3.5 to 4.5 kg / m². Such ease makes it possible to apply this material in the decoration of high-rise buildings in accordance with the Ukrainian construction norms DBN B.2.6-33. The flexible clinker is more reliably retained on an adhesive basis, unlike heavy tiles
– the surface lined with flexible clinker has an additional vapor permeability due to breathable seams. Our material complies with the Ukrainian standards DSTU B V.2.6-36: 2008 system of bonded thermal insulation and is recommended for finishing facades, insulated including mineral wool, which requires lightweight finishing materials with high vapor permeability. Flexible clinker can be successfully applied with any thermal insulation substrate, as well as, on different surfaces from concrete walls to clutches of DSP and chipboard
– there is no need for special surface preparation, cracks and irregularities are successfully concealed
– IN-CLINKER on the module of 0.5 m² significantly shortens the time of installation of clinker tiles and reduces the cost of construction
– hygroscopic, does not require treatment with an additional protective layer
shockproof, abrasion resistant
– durable, not susceptible to aggressive environment, UV resistant
– retains all properties at a temperature of -35 ° C to + 80 ° C
– elastic, bends around any surface
– does not require special equipment for cutting, it is easy to install independently without installing fasteners and reinforcement
– for installation, the color glue “Honest Glue” is used, which reduces the time for gluing two times and saves money on expensive trowels
– thin-layered, saves space
– light and compact, economical in logistics.
Specificity of application
It is necessary to take into account the following specific features of the product:
– The flexible clinker bends well when the temperature is raised from + 20 ° C. When in a cold room, warm the tiles with your hands before bending.
– The outer corner of 90 ° should not be sharp, it must first be worn out. To bend the tiles it is recommended to warm it with a construction hair dryer to a temperature of + 60-80 ° C. When laying on a corner, avoid stretching the tiles from the corner, otherwise after the adhesive has dried on its angular part, cracks may appear on the tension. On the bend, you must smooth the tiles with a light finger pressure, moving in the direction of the corner.
Packing Flexible clinker is made in cardboard boxes.
3 mm – 4 m²
4 mm – 3 m²
5 mm – 2 m²