Flexible clinker, flexible brick, TU U 23.9-42966730-001: 2019 (facade systems on a flexible base) – an alternative solution to traditional clinker, concrete, gypsum and other tiles for exterior and interior decoration.
Advantages of our tiles over other finishing materials:
- low weight – 3-4 kg / m² allows you to mount tiles on any surface;
- high-speed installation – we offer tiles fixed to the facade mesh. Laying tiles with ready-made modular systems occurs by the accelerated method of 0.5 m2 in one step: applying glue-grout to the surface + gluing the modules + grouting of joints;
- corner elements – self-assembly or ready-made offer is possible;
- elasticity and high tensile strength – envelops any surface; The tile retains elasticity for up to 12 months, after which it hardens to a stone state;
- vapor permeability – applicable for work on mineral wool surfaces;
- ease of use – tiles are cut with a construction knife or scissors;
- quick repair using repair mixture;
- resistance to pollution – the tile surface is protected by a lotus effect coating;
- manual molding eliminates the repetition of tile textures on the facade and in the interior.
We present to your attention new developments,
who are in the 2020 collection!
Systems facade IN-CLINKER on a flexible base made with seamless masonry – a novelty in the market of flexible clinker, which combines fashion trends in the design of building facades with tiles and installation speed. The flexible clinker is fixed to the grid with a 0.5 m2 module, which is easy to cut, bends and weighs 3-4 kg / m2. You do not need to overwrite the seams, just apply glue to the facade and fix the module. Save time and money on facade decoration without loss in beauty and quality!
We offer the best technical solution aimed at reducing costs: reducing the time for installation of finishing materials and reducing the cost of construction!
Trust Leaders and Professionals!
IN DEMAND is the only company on the market with which developers work: see our facilities: https://indemand.com.ua/foto-i-vidio/
We have experience working with architects and designers and know the needs of our customers. Products from IN DEMAND – this is the highest quality and decent appearance!
Thanks to unique technology, any texture can be repeated according to the customer’s wishes Flexible clinker, flexible brick.
We are focused on long-term cooperation and offer:
- reliable and timely deliveries
- favorable prices
- high quality materials, guarantees, certificates
- technical support
- assembly crews
You can get acquainted with the prices in the product catalog: click on the “details” button under the picture, open the product card and select the option of tile thickness.
Take your time to leave this page, under the product catalog you will find useful information.
Phones, Viber, WhatsApp, Telegram for consultations and orders: +38 095 07 27 321
Sizes of tiles and modules on the grid:
The tile is fixed to a fiberglass mesh module.
Module size – 460X1175 mm
Module area – 0.5 m²
Seam – 12 mm
Number of tiles (bricks) in the module – 24 pcs.
Number of tiles (bricks) in m² – 48 pcs.
The size of the tile (brick) – 250X65 mm
Tile (brick) thickness – 3 and 4 mm
Weight / m² – 3 and 4 kg
Packaging – 3 and 4 m²
The invoice: under a tile smooth opaque and impressive, under a brick.
Frost resistance – from 75 cycles
Water absorption coefficient – 0.06 kg / m² per hour
Vapor permeability – 0.01 µ, mg / m * h * Pa
Combustibility groups – G1, G2 (depending on the choice of tile type)
Tensile Strength – 13.8 MPa
Weather resistance – lifetime 25 years.
Composition: quartz sands, polymer compositions, iron oxide pigments, mesh fiberglass facade Valmiera.
Universal adhesive “Honest Glue” (HONEST GLUE) DSTU B.V.2.7-126: 2011 – used for installation of flexible clinker, flexible brick and tile, for external and internal use.
The name “Honest Glue” speaks above all about the high quality of the product. Our glue corresponds to the quality of S-2 Europe and ensures the reliability of the system of the final layer of bonded insulation.
The glue is available in color versions (white, gray, graphite) and is simultaneously grout for joints. This approach saves time during the installation of clinker tiles, and also significantly reduces the cost of expensive grouting.
Composition: cement, sand, modifying additives.
Packing – 25 kg bag
Recommended consumption: 25kg per 6 m² with a layer thickness of 8 mm
How to get tile samples:
Samples of products can be viewed and felt at our dealers and in retail chains Epicenter of Kiev.
Also, to get a free sample of your favorite tiles, you can contact the production.
We recommend that you purchase the module on a grid and do it yourself. Thus, you can see how the tile looks on the facade and make sure of the quality and ease of working with our material.
Sample delivery is also possible by prepaid mail.
The manufacturer develops samples for non-standard tiles based on the provided original bricks or by number in the NCS color catalog. Please note that the color number in the electronic catalog may not match the natural one due to the monitor settings. Our technologist uses only the original NCS catalog.
Angle processing, what to choose:
IN DEMAND was the first to develop the corner elements of the Flexible clinker according to customer requirements KAN Development. The fact is that when the Flexible clinker is bent at 90 ° angles, an angle with a slight rounding is obtained, while the architectural solution required an acute angle. Thus, flexible tiles have a new product. However, it is not at all difficult to form an acute angle independently with the help of a repair mixture. We demonstrated this at the construction site of ZIM Capital Group: having convinced him of the simplicity of working with corners, we were able to reduce customer material costs.
if the acute angle is not important for you, carefully bend the tile, observing the rules: the outer corner of the house should not be sharp, you must grind it first. To bend the tiles, it is recommended to heat it with a building hair dryer to a temperature of + 60-80 ° С. When laying on a corner, avoid stretching the tile from the corner, otherwise after drying the glue, cracks from stress may appear on its corner part. On a bend, it is necessary to smooth the tile with a light pressure of the fingers in the direction of the corner;
for an acute angle – cut the tile, join and rub the edges with a repair mixture. This is a simple, fast and economical way;
Or order a finished corner element.
A beginner finisher can independently veneer our tiles with 20-25 m² per shift. To optimize the work, three people are needed: one utility room for kneading and feeding glue, one person glues the modules and another is engaged in grouting. Such a mini-brigade carries out volumes of 60-70 m² per shift.
Seamless textures are mounted much faster – 40-45 m² tiles per shift by one person. The mini-brigade will master about 100 m² per shift.
These installation speeds are fixed on a straight surface. Practice has shown that the installation speed of a flexible clinker on a module and piece by piece practically does not differ and depends primarily on the complexity of the object. If there are a large number of angles, slopes and curved elements, the installation speed slows down.
Advantages of our tile over competitors:
- maximum resemblance to the original brick tiles and bricks. Our technology allows you to simulate these materials with 100% in textures and colors, lay out artwork from several types of tiles with fixation on the grid;
- high product quality, confirmed by certificates and test reports for: weather resistance, frost resistance, water absorption, fire safety, vapor permeability, strength. According to the findings in the documents, the warranty life of the tile is 25 years. Confirmation certificates: https://indemand.com.ua/dokumenty/;
- The system of self-cleaning tiles is thought out. You do not need to additionally open the tile after application, a protective coating is provided during production and is included in the price of the tile;
- high trust, confirmed by the availability of facilities both among private consumers and developers (KAN Development, SAVO Group, ZIM Capital Group, etc.).
- We have tested samples from various manufacturers and suppliers of Flexible clinker and are ready to share information: https://indemand.com.ua/testirovanie-obrazcov-gibkogo-klinkera-otzyvy/